Integrity Consulting Services, LLC (ICS) is a full-service company helping industrial clients comply with OSHA’s Process Safety Management (29 CFR 1910.119) Mechanical Integrity directive. OSHA has mandated that all companies that handle chemicals identified as highly hazardous must comply with regulation 1910.119 (j) for the mechanical integrity of all plant equipment that prevents, controls or mitigates the release of such chemicals.
ICS is comprised of only certified employees who have demonstrated many successful years of inspection experience. ICS has only selected inspectors who have a broad range of experience serving many industrial sectors. All inspectors are certified to one or more of the following:
– API-653 (Above Ground Storage Tank Inspector)
– API-510 (Pressure Vessel Inspector)
– API-570 (Process Piping Inspector)
– AWS-CWI (Certified Welding Inspector)
– ASNT SNT-TC-1A (Certified Non-Destructive Technician)
ICS will provide its customers with only the highest quality of service. Each employee is committed and actively involved in the pursuit of obtaining that high level of service. ICS will meet the customer’s needs by:
– Providing inspections in accordance with codes and specifications
– Providing inspections in a timely and efficient manner
– Providing clear, concise reports showing inspection results and recommendations
Services provided by ICS are unique in the fact that we offer the full range of mechanical integrity compliance. Many companies offer certain key components of a mechanical integrity program, but we can take your facility from square one to full compliance, with little or no involvement from you. Our staff has assisted clients in many industries to realize the confidence, security and freedom that a well-managed mechanical integrity system provides.
Would you like
to learn more?
Email : RichardL@snfhc.com
or phone: (912) 596-7160
Richmond Hill, GA 31324